Currently... January!

Well, this is the first time I've blogged in weeks, and with good reason. I wanted to unplug during the break and spend my time with friends while enjoying my travel to Paris and Barcelona. Now, with only a few days left before I go back to school, I'm ready to get back to my normal routine... well, almost. ;)


The past few days in Barcelona have been a bit like a grownup slumber party... Hanging out with friends day and night but taking things easy in this city. These friends recently moved to Barcelona from San Francisco, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to see them again. :( Maybe this summer?

Now that the new year is here, I'm thinking about freshening up the apartment. Right now it's painted with that awful off-yellow color, which makes everything look dingy and old. Especially the kitchen, which (in my opinion) should be nice and bright. It makes me want to spend as little time in that room as possible (even though I love to eat)!

In other home-related goals, I've already crafted a dinner plan template for the week, for me to complete and shop for during each weekend. I really want to have more consistency with lunch and dinner. I absolutely hate having to think about it every. single. day. UGH!

Since I'm not sure if I'm ready to adopt a puppy yet, I think I'm going to foster one. That way it's short term but I can also get an idea about the commitment required... and whether I'm ready to be a full-time mom (to a pup)!

Wishing all of you a happy, healthy new year!

And be sure to check out Farley's page for more Currently!




1 comment:

  1. Fostering a puppy sounds fun! But I don't think I could do it I would want to keep the little guy or girl :) Have fun!

    Erika
    My Crazy Life

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS