Happy Saturday! {A TpT Celebration with Freebies}

Yesterday, Teachers Pay Teachers announced one of the free products I'm offering from my store this week, and I was overwhelmed by the response! In case you missed it, here's my newest product: Superhero Sentences (offered as a free resource through tomorrow).


I can't express how much Teachers Pay Teachers has changed my life for the better. It has enabled me to do things I would never be able to do on a teacher's salary, encouraged me to continue developing as an educator, helped me step out of my comfort zone by stepping into the public realm, and has enabled me to connect with educators around the world.

As the school year comes to a close, I'm looking forward to having some time to reflect, recharge, and even to work on a few products that I used with my kiddos but didn't have time to polish. I hope you have a great last few weeks of school. Be sure to download these limited-time free resources to use during these last weeks... or next year. :)



Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS