Sunday Scoop: September 7, 2014

I'm so happy to find a weekly linky that I can participate in at the beginning of the school year! (Many of the others are just too time-consuming for me at this point.) Teaching Trio has begun "The Sunday Scoop" as a quick way to share with each other at the end of the week. Here's my scoop:


I'm also going to begin Word Study with my students this week. You can download this freebie from my TpT store if you're looking for some new word sort ideas. :)
 photo blogsignature2_zps48698912.png

4 comments:

  1. I would love the smoothie recipe! Sounds great! Defiantly need personal reading every day. Thanks for linking with us!
    Juliet
    Tech Crazy Teacher
    Teaching Trio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to dedicate a post to my favorite smoothie recipes! :) I don't know how I would live without them, especially during the school year. Stay tuned...

      Delete
  2. Hey there, Erica! It's always great to find a fellow 2nd grade blogger! Your reading goal sounds wonderful! I need to make one too. I love reading, but never have time.

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Kristin! I've been making a habit of reading before I go to bed, and it's been great. It really seems to help my body rest and put my mind at ease. I hope you find a good time for you, too!

      Delete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS